This is an awesome opportunity for you, or someone you know and/or admire, to be
published in choice Magazine, a globally read publication!
If you know someone who SHOULD be submitting an article, feel free to forward them this post, or send them to our website.
Note: If your article is published, we will send you a PDF (after we send the files to the printer and mail the issue) so that you can let the world know!
Just something we like to do to support your expertise and marketing.
Here is the full description of our theme:
Beyond disruption: From chaos to new order
- What are the unexpected blessings and opportunities that have emerged as a result of recent world events?
- How do we now connect to our communities and our world differently and more deeply?
- How has our perception of reality changed?
- What is possible now as we explore our ongoing growth, learning, and development?
- With this opportunity in our changing world, if we are creating a NEW world that embodies all we believe in, what would that world look like?
Join us as we explore our emergent reality and how coaches can meet client needs in this time of rapid and unexpected change.
Advertising Deadline: October 15, 2021
Mail date: Mid December 2021
In addition to feature articles related to our theme/feature, we are always looking for NON THEME articles for our columns and departments, including “perspective,” “impact,” and “final say.” You might also be interested in writing for consideration in our “international eye” column, which gives an international perspective on coaching and highlights the evolution of coaching in other countries.
For descriptions of columns and departments, writing guidelines, submission requirements, word counts, etc. >>> visit here <<< and choose the appropriate button.
We ask that you please make the articles practical and include any sidebars, graphics, charts, etc. which might be of interest to our readers.
It is time to write for an international publication!
What are you waiting for?
The steps to submitting an article are quite easy.
As I like to say, share the wisdom from your head and through your heart