Don’t you just love it when synchronicity happens?
This year one of the issues we are doing for choice Magazine is called “Women in Leadership. Coaching the glass ceiling”.
(Note: If you’d like to be contacted once per quarter about writing opportunities, add your name and email using the button named “GET NOTIFIED OF WRITING OPPORTUNITIES”)
This week a dear friend and member of the choice Magazine Editorial Board, Suzi Pomerantz, send me information about The Wall Street Journal article called “Where Are All the Women CEOs?” They raised many important questions that question the role of women, men, CEO’s, the system, etc.
Considering it is the 21st century isn’t it time that equity was integral to society?
Therein lies the synchronicity. Talk about timely!
In our issue, we will tackle many of the same issues they speak about from a coaching perspective.
Questions such as:
- What barriers do professional women face?
- How can women break their own glass ceiling?
- How can men become stronger champions for women in the workplace?
- What are the advantages of having more women in leadership positions in your organization?
- What does the future hold for women in the workplace?
- How to coach those women who are aiming for the c-suite?
- What resources or coaching needs do women leaders require that are different from men’s?
It’s a rich topic that sadly still needs addressing if we are to truly create equity in the workplace.
As coaches, we can see and hear about this from all aspects of the corporate structure.
The question lies in what can we do within the context of being a coach?
Stay tuned for more information about what will be covered in the issue publishing June 2020.
It’s not too late to let us know what you want to see in this issue and what are some of your personal challenges and what you can about your clients.
Feel free to post here or with your colleagues on our Facebook page