We have some exciting news to share.
choice Magazine is proud to announce that Meet the Author podcast is coming soon.
Have you ever wanted to learn more about an article in choice Magazine? Did an article ever leave you with unanswered questions?
Wouldn’t it be interesting to know why the author wrote an article?
Well, we ask ourselves these questions all the time so we decided to do something about it!
Welcome to the new “Meet the Author” series, a video podcast where we interview the author of a particular article and dig deeper into the who, why, what, and how of the story.
The story behind the story if you will.
We ask questions like…
- What was the basis of the article?
- What could the reader add to their coaching as a result of the piece?
- What else would be useful for the reader to know?
- What will be the impact with our clients?
Here’s the lineup for coming interviews…
- Janet Harvey speaks about “wonder” from her submission for the “coaching Mastery” column,
- Patrick Chapman telling us about “presence” in his article “Coaching Presence. How being present evokes client awareness”
- Beverly Wright explains the genesis, and the need, for the new DEI column “kaleidoscope”
Watch for these coming interviews and join us to take a moment to expand your learning horizons.
How does it apply to you in your life?
Let’s continue the conversation by connecting with your colleagues on our Facebook page
If you are not already, click here to subscribe to choice Magazine.