Date(s) - 8 - December - 2023 - 9 - December - 2023
7:00 am - 9:00 pm
This conference is an invitation to reflect, share, discuss, and debate the often complex scenarios, yet invigorating exploration of ethics in practice.
The conference will cover a wide range of topics including the following:
- Ethical awareness and maturity in coaching
- Value alignment and compromise
- Diversity – Race, gender and culture
- Power dynamics and hegemony in coaching
- Typical dilemmas in external and internal coaching
- Ethical practices in coaching
- Ethical codes and frameworks in coaching
** The Coaching Ethics Forum (CEF) is an independent forum dedicated to ethics in the field of coaching, through engagement in discussions with the coaching community (coaches, coaching bodies, coach supervisors, coach educators, coaching researchers, HR, coaching and consulting organisations, and all who are interested in ethics). Our hope is to positively influence coaches thinking and practice, and the broader community it regularly engages.
Pricing: Early Bird Registration 30 euros for the two days – open until September 30, 2023; Full fee registrations 50 euros available from October 1, 2023.
For more information about the conference and to register, click here.