Date(s) - 28 - September - 2022 - 30 - September - 2022
The conference takes place on September 28-30, 2022 at the Pfister Hotel in downtown Milwaukee.
Here’s what you get for your registration:
– In Person Networking with other Coaches!
– ICF CCEs!
– Participation in all conference sessions from the Opening Reception through the closing keynote.
– “A Taste of Milwaukee” food festivities at the Opening Reception! Enjoy the best of what Milwaukee has to offer!
– Keynote presentations from LaTonya Wilkins, Damian Goldvarg and Melissa Peet.
– Breakout sessions designed to improve your coaching skills and build your business!
– Breakfast, lunch and snacks are provided on Thursday and Friday.
– Optional Tours of Milwaukee on Thursday evening!
– A dedicated exhibitor area with custom tools for your coaching!
– Networking with coaches from all across the Midwest!
– Optional PreConference “EnhanceU”
Pricing: ICF Global Members: $499; No ICF Global Members: $599. Pricing until April 15, 2022
For information and registration, click here.