Date(s) - 18 - May - 2022 - 19 - May - 2022
The 19th Annual Executive Coaching Conference theme for 2022 is about redefining Executive Coaching. It will share insights and practices to leverage with your coaches, employees, teams, and organizations.
Now is the time for coaching to broaden its reach and extend its impact—redefined—to reach a greater and more diverse population, upskill those who provide coaching and mentoring to others, and provide a more curated leadership and employee experience.
This is a learning opportunity for anyone who needs to ensure that their organization’s investment in coaching delivers maximum business impact. This event is also a launch point for those looking to introduce coaching into their organization as a new way to support leaders grappling with their role.
Some of the topics covered include:
- What Can Coaches Learn from Actors (and their coaches)?
- What Employees Need and Want from Their Leaders Now
- TCB Research: The Democratization of Coaching
- Driving a Coaching Culture to Reach the Front Lines of Your Organization
- Coaching “Tough Industries” That Have Seen Worst of “The Great Resignation” (Hospitality, Airlines, Restaurants)
This event is complimentary for The Conference Board members* and $495 for non-members.