Date(s) - 16 - June - 2021 - 18 - June - 2021
June 16-18, 2021 (9 am to 3 pm ET daily)
With a new theme, ACTO announces 2021 Conference Information.
by Chariti Gent
The ACTO Education and Research Committee, which plans and manages the annual ACTO Conference each year, is very excited to announce this year’s conference theme:
Leveling Up: Integrating Equity and Inclusion with Excellence in Coach Training
According to Committee Member Molly Gordon, the committee chose this theme to highlight ACTO’s ongoing commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging. “We anticipate that this conference will enlarge our imaginations as coach trainers, waking us up not only to what we have missed or overlooked or excluded, but also to fresh distinctions, possibilities, and capacities…and that doing so is critically important to ensuring excellence in coaching.”
While more details will be forthcoming in the next few weeks, here’s what you need to know right now to begin planning to be a part of this year’s conference:
- The conference will be 100% Virtual
- For members, the conference rates will be $350. For Prospective or nonmembers, the conference rates will be $450. We will offer more details on special membership packages and scholarships to reduce rates in the December newsletter.
- The conference will take place June 16-18, 2021—mark your calendars! We’ll be announcing the specific conference dates in December.
- We will announce the RFP process for conference presenters in a separate mailing on December 1, 2020.
- Please keep an eye on your inbox in the coming weeks for the Survey and the RFP information.
Thanks to everyone for their excitement and anticipation around our annual conference. We thoroughly enjoy the opportunity to “gather” as a professional body, as colleagues, and as friends…and we hope you do, too. More details to come!