Date(s) - 4 - March - 2020 - 6 - March - 2020
Westin Times Square
Executive Coaching Conference
About the Conference
The 2020 Executive Coaching Conference: Coaching for Agility and Transformation will focus on coaching leaders to make their organizations and people more agile and future-ready by examining best and next practices in executive coaching. This is an excellent learning opportunity for anyone working to ensure that their organization’s investment in coaching delivers maximum business impact; this is also a great launch point for those looking to introduce coaching into their organization.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will:
- Learn first-hand how coaches are helping leaders succeed in agile environments.
- Explore new coaching methods and strategies that meet emerging business challenges.
- Benefit from round table discussions and a CEO panel on collaboration as a key to the future.
- Discover how to use coaching to create a performance culture of belonging and safety.
- Find out how to develop leaders who can inspire and engage an agile and informed workforce.
- Examine coaching approaches that succeed in developing new behaviors and habits.
- Better understand where your organization is on the coaching practice maturity continuum.
- Network, collaborate, and benchmark with your professional peers.
Who Should Attend
We recommend this conference for executives who are involved in the following business areas:
- Leadership development
- Talent management
- Human resource management
- Training and learning development
- Organizational development
- Career development
- Executive development
- Succession management
Earn Recertification Credits
Earn up to 10 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been approved for 7.5 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
This program has been pre-approved for 7.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 10.75 CCE ICF credits [7 Core Competencies, 3.75 Resource Development].
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.