COMING SOON! The June 2022 issue “Transforming Lives ~ How measuring impacts coaching”
choice is a MUST HAVE TOOL for EVERY coach. It’s the only publication in print by and for coaches, and it’s been around 20 years. It’s so inexpensive there’s no reason not to subscribe. Besides, it’s gorgeous. I can’t understand why every coach isn’t already a subscriber. How else do they stay on top of what’s happening in our industry?
The current issue is no exception.
It’s called “Transforming Lives ~ How measuring impacts coaching”
It covers topics like…
- Coaching Design 3.0
- The Future is NOW!
- Get Off to a Great Start and Achieve Great Results!
- Coaching for Exponential Growth
- ROI: The Big Question
- Coach the Cure, Not the Symptoms
- Value Yourself First
I highly recommend that you subscribe and expand your coaching expertise.
In every issue, you’ll find:
- choice’s panel weighing in on a sticky situation. This month’s question is “Should I share personality profile data?”
- Product reviews of coaching tools. A few of the tools reviewed in this issue include Hummingbird Wisdom, Virtual Climer Cards, Zoom vs. StreamYard
- An insightful book review. This month it is about “Deep Impact”, by Dr. Keith Merron.
Tell us what you think about this article.
Let’s continue the conversation by connecting with your colleagues on our Facebook page