COMING SOON! The September 2021 issue “Disruption! Navigating change at an accelerated pace”
choice is a MUST HAVE TOOL for EVERY coach. It’s the only publication in print by and for coaches, and it’s been around 19 years. It’s so inexpensive there’s no reason not to subscribe. Besides, it’s gorgeous. I can’t understand why every coach isn’t already a subscriber. How else do they stay on top of what’s happening in our industry?
The current issue is no exception.
It’s called “Disruption! Navigating change at an accelerated pace”
It covers topics like…
- Disrupting the Disruptors – A controversial look at AE, ROI, and blurred lines
- 3 Key Distinctions – Thriving in an era of unrelenting change and disruption
- Order, Disorder, Reorder – The nature of a wisdom pattern
- A Coaching Path Through Disruption
- From Surviving to Thriving – Coaching as disruption in disruptive times
I highly recommend that you subscribe and expand your coaching expertise.
In every issue, you’ll find:
- choice’s panel weighing in on a sticky situation. This month’s question is “How can I help my client navigate uncertainty?”
- Product reviews of coaching tools. A few of the tools reviewed in this issue include DECKHIVE: an amazing platform that focuses on coaching positive psychology and organizational development. Goggle Docs Speech-to-Text: an easy way to save time and increase your productivity.
- An insightful book review. This month it is about ” The Good Fight”, by Marnette Falley.
Tell us what you think about this article.
Let’s continue the conversation by connecting with your colleagues on our Facebook page