IT’S HERE…choice Magazine’s latest issue “From TRIAGE to RECOVERY, Coaching through COVID-19“.
In case you are not familiar with us, choice Magazine is the vehicle that forwards the global conversation about professional coaching by providing: diverse perspectives, thought-provoking commentary, insightful discussion, and access to services, tools, resources, and practical information.
The current issue has just been released. It is called “From TRIAGE to RECOVERY, Coaching through COVID-19“, and it’s full of hands-on tools and tips from coaches who are helping their clients thrive through the pandemic.
It covers topics like…
- Flourishing Forward – Considerations for trauma informed coaching
- Adapting to Crisis – Expanding our coaching mindset
- Our Time to Serve – This is the time for coaching to serve humanity
- Coaching for self-reflection in the new reality
- Coaching through a pandemic as a kinesthetic empathic coach
- Transformational Leadership – 5 essentials for activating it in times of crisis
I highly recommend that you subscribe and expand your coaching expertise.
In every issue, you’ll find:
- choice’s panel weighing in on a sticky situation. This month’s question is “How do I help my client through the pandemic?”
- Product reviews of coaching tools. A few of the tools reviewed in this issue include CHECKINGIN: a free and private app that offers steps to help elevate your wellbeing. COACHING CUBES: a simple and fun way to facilitate a group conversation and inject new energy.
- An insightful book review. This month it is about ” Coach the Person Not the Problem”, by Marcia Reynolds.
choice is a MUST HAVE TOOL for EVERY coach. It’s the only publication in print by and for coaches, and it’s been around 18 years. It’s so inexpensive there’s no reason not to subscribe.
Tell us what you think about this article.
Let’s continue the conversation by connecting with your colleagues on our Facebook page